cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Success with Cavalry Portfolio!!!

tag
MoreInfo1
Regular Contributor

Re: DV Success with Cavalry Portfolio!!!

I would also love to see the letter formats that you're using newmom! Please post or pm Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 20
redbone37

that was very helpful information but wanted to ask about paid medical collections should I zend GW letters to collections agency or the hospital?

Message 12 of 20
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@redbone37 wrote:

that was very helpful information but wanted to ask about paid medical collections should I zend GW letters to collections agency or the hospital?

I would do both if I were you...I didn't have any paid medical collections, but I did send GW removals to the OC and CA for and old cable bill...I had two CAs for the cable bill, so far one has been deleted;I will keep sending letters until the other one is gone. lol

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 20
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@NibblesTreats wrote:

Hey newmom, would you mind PM'ing me the letters that you have used?  Mine don't seem to be doing the trick so maybe if I try another approach that will help.  Thanks!!

PM Sent to Nibbles and MoreInfo1....I sent two samples, the more personalized the better!!! Good luck!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:

Message 14 of 20
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

@newmom, thank you! Got them both. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 15 of 20
rcolombe
Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@redbone37 wrote:

I would do both if I were you...I didn't have any paid medical collections, but I did send GW removals to the OC and CA for and old cable bill...I had two CAs for the cable bill, so far one has been deleted;I will keep sending letters until the other one is gone. lol

I had one medical collection that completely went away after a CRA dispute.

Starting Score: EQ-563 TU-515 EX-578 VANTAGE-609 September 2013
Current Score: EQ-639 TU-627 EX-625 VANTAGE 662
Goal Score: 700 All Around

Message 16 of 20
rcolombe
Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@Anonymous @rcolombe!!!! Was it the email address that I PM'd you?? I don't know why they haven't responded to me Smiley Sad

If you used another e-mail, please PM me ASAP.....I want to be done with them before the end of the year! 

Again, Way to Go!!!!!!

Same email address. I didn't have any sort of response as to why they decided to delete the TL.

There was still a couple of years left on the SoL. It was never paid. I got lucky I guess.

The OC shows up as a charge off. I'm about to send them a GW, but I'm thinking to keep it just for the AAoA.

Starting Score: EQ-563 TU-515 EX-578 VANTAGE-609 September 2013
Current Score: EQ-639 TU-627 EX-625 VANTAGE 662
Goal Score: 700 All Around

Message 17 of 20
moondawg

Could I get the email address you sent the DV to?

Message 18 of 20
combatveteran
New Contributor

Google HIPPA method why chat

Starting FICO 1/21/2014 EX 524 EQ 479 TU 492 USAA FAKO 1/21/2014 EX 541 EQ 554 TU 580:
Current FICO 1/21/2014 EX 524 EQ 479 TU 492 USAA FAKO 2/1/2014 EX 552 EQ 570 TU 552:
GOAL: 720

Gardening with USAA Secured Credit Cards MC @ 1500 and AMEX @ 1500 and soon Hopefully Navy FCU
Message 19 of 20
tribaby12

Hi!

I'm new to this and have just  started my 'battles' with Cavalry Portfolio.  

Can you please PM the email/letter format and the email address that you used?  

Thanks so much!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.