Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV Success

So I sent off some more DV's on accounts a couple are follow up for failure to respond and one was just for an old bouced check that was paid years ago but I think they had the DOFD wrong.

I received the green card and a letter from GLOBAL PAYMENTS in Chicago stating that it was paid and when it was paid.  It also stated they were deleteing it from my credit reports!  This is good because they didn't start collecting on it for almost a year and the dates were wrong but now I won't have to fight them on it.

Good and Bad News....I found that my CU was reporting lates to my current credit card account and the old account that is listed as lost/stolen account transferred.  They haven't updated for years...so when I faxed them the info they were happy to oblige and update the correct info....on TC I do see the updates....unfortunately they still didn't wipe out any past due statuses so they are still duplicating 12 lates in 2003 and 2004.  I have a personal contact there about this issue but how to I make sure they take care of the issue the second time? 

I can't DV them as they are the origional creditor....what do I do?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV Success

GG on the one that will drop!!!

call the CU and see if they will delete the lates.......otherwise If they are incorrect....dispute and If it isn't corrected and comes back verified....then send the CU the OC  letter. This should show that you had no late payments.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.