Anonymous
Not applicable

DV letter Calvary portfolio

Well, I have had some recent success with my dv letters

Cap One CO DV letter Deleted

Cap One CO DV letter Deleted

Credit One bank CO DV letter Deleted

HSBC CO DV letter Deleted

Midland Credit management Dv letter sent Replied Stayed on report as open account even when paid in full 3 years ago? I hate this company anyone havent had any success with these $hitbags?

Portfolio recovery services DV letter sent no response. Was promised a pay in full delete once i paid over the phone. I paid it in full and it remains disputed still remains talked to supervisor who says they dont delete I hate this company. Sent complaint to AG and FTC.

Calvary Portfolio DV letter sent no response its been two weeks still remains on report? What do I do with these Guys? dISPUTE WITH CRAS? SEND DV LETTER NUMBER2?

LET ME KNOW GUYS THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT WENT FROM 548 TO 675 SINCE I STARTED

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: DV letter Calvary portfolio

DVs aren't for paid debt, they're to get the CA to tell you what the balance is / who the OC is / account for anything they've added to the balance.  Are you just sending them randomly?

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
lannette14

My experience with Cavalry was the same...DV'ed no response.  Then on 31st day I submitted complaint through ACA and 2nd DV letter, and within 2 weeks it was deleted.  Haven't received a letter yet and I want to ensure I get one so it doesn't "magically" pop back up.  Good luck!

Starting Score: EX 548 EQ 565 TU 515 (1/19/11)
Current Score: EX ? EQ 637 TU 625
Goal Score: ALL ABOVE 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ....I will wait and see what happens its old and paid status so i dount its really having tyhat big of affect on my score

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.