Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV question

i am going to DV a mortgage company that is on my CR.  like i said before i was foreclosed on in july of 2008, for a whole year it didnt report...basically a done deal.  Now i have new reports reporting a new mortgage company, and an updated reported date. It looks like i was foreclosed on again in 2009.  my question is should i call them personally and ask about this or is better to DV and wait for a response?  Or maybe no response at all?

It doesnt say that the loan was sold it says the same as before, except there is a new acct number.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV question

You can't DV an original creditor. You can, however, send a letter to the creditor asking them to provide you with a full history of the account.

Search the forums for "OC Letter".

From your other posts on this issue, it sounds like this is probably reporting correctly, though. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DV question

this company is not the original creditor.  CitiResidential foreclosed on me and they must have went out of business, because now there is a brand new company in there place. (American Home Mortgage Servicing) with a new acct number.  I have my current and previous CR to compare.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.