Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV's NCO and Got a Delete

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV's NCO and Got a Delete

I DV'd an NCO account from SBC and got my first delete letter today. I used the sample letter in the PFD, DV link on this forum and got a success.

Yay and thanks to all the gave advice. I have more to work on and pray for success.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV's NCO and Got a Delete

@Anonymous wrote:

I DV'd an NCO account from SBC and got my first delete letter today. I used the sample letter in the PFD, DV link on this forum and got a success.

Yay and thanks to all the gave advice. I have more to work on and pray for success.

Congratulations. It's always nice to read success stories.

Message 2 of 6
destinylove

Can you please explain to me what a DV is? Thank you.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A DV is a debt validation. I sent them a letter asking them to validate the debt. I am very new to this. I suggest that you check out the top of the forum for DV, PFD etc...there is a how to listed. Or, post a question and one of the more sophisticated posters will respond. they have been very helpful to me.
Message 4 of 6
mw1117
Established Member

i'm about to try the same thing with them. what was the turnaround time from the day you sent the letter to the date they deleted it?

Starting Score: 570 TU (7/2010) 556 EQ (7/2010)
Current Score: 685 TU (11/02/10) 640 EQ (11/02/10)
Goal Score: 750+ all by 10/2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI, THAT''S GREAT!!!!!  I HAVE A CC THAT WAS CO  AND SENT TO A CA AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING A PDF WITH THE CA BUT THE WHOLE THING IS SCHEDULED TO FALL OFF MY CR IN AUG 2011.  SHOULD I JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE OR GO AHEAD WITH THE PDF FOR THE CA OR MAYBE DO A DV TO THE CA AND THEN SEND A GW LETTER TO THE OC ONCE THE CA HAS DELETED IT. THIS FORUM HAS REALLY HELPED ME BECAUSE I NOW HAVE AN AVENUE TO FIX MY CREDIT.  I AM SO GLAD I FOUND IT!!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.