Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV success with Arrow Financial! Now going after PFD with First Premier

tag
gijoe4500
Regular Contributor

DV success with Arrow Financial! Now going after PFD with First Premier

I sent a DV to Arrow Financial (who bought a debt from First Premier Bank).  Got a letter back from them before I get the CMRRR green slip back from the post office.  Arrow Financial stated in their letter that that will cease collection attempts, and contact all three credit bureaus about deleting the TL!  Hopefully this will give me a little score boost.

On top of that, I finally got the paperwork in from the CA about my student loan rehab.  i'm getting ready to make my 2nd payment on that.  Only 7 or 8 more, and my student loan derogs will be off my reports as well!

Now, the next fish to go after is First Premier Bank.  I sent them a PFD on the amount past due ($416.82).  The account was originally charged off in April 27, 2007.  So I'm definitely out of the SOL for Texas.  Where should I go from here?  Sent another PFD?  Has anyone had any luck with PFB on a  PFD?  

Any and all advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Starting Score: MyFico TU: 621 EQ: 610
Current Score: Discover TU: 829 Discover EX: 827
Goal Score: 700's baby! (made it 4/10/2013!)
New Goal: 830!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV success with Arrow Financial! Now going after PFD with First Premier

Is First Premier reporting a balance? If not, GW is your best shot.

Message 2 of 4
gijoe4500
Regular Contributor

No they are not reporting a balance.  I guess I'll draft up a GW letter, and start mass emailing/faxing/snail mailing.  To see what I come up with. 3 or 4 emails a day for a month, if I have to!   haha

Message 3 of 4
gijoe4500
Regular Contributor

I've been sending an email almost daily to a list of First Premier Bank addresses that I have come across with absolutely no luck.  I haven't even gotten a "no" response.  its very much disheartening.  I did get a response to my original letter, and all they said is that they are reporting accurately, and would no longer respond to any letter I send to them.  Where would you go from here?  Continue to bombard them with GW letters?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.