Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily pulls?

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Daily pulls?

@ezdriver wrote:

Just curious ... would someone help me understand what value is had from daily credit report pulls from sources that will never give you scores that lenders use?

The majority of people don't need to track their credit socres daily.  For the people who do track their scores, most get their FICO scores for free from a lender or pay for a single-bureau score service such as myFICO EQ ScoreWatch.  But these kind of services don't show the intricate details of daily changes such as account updates/removals, balance changes, inquiries, etc.  With a 3-in-1 daily puller, someone can watch and record the exact dates that each creditor reports to each CRA and exactly what information was reported.  This sort of thing is extremely useful to rebuilders, as they can track their progress in getting baddies removed or updated.   

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are doing some major credit repair and rebuilding right now, and hope to be able to purchase a house next summer.  I also have some crazy discrepencies on certain accounts between my three credit reports, and I want to be able to track the updates and changes so that I can stay on top of the game.  I'm sure other people have different reasons for the daily pulls, but those are mine.  I'm not so much interested in the score, as I am interested in tracking the progress of my baddies.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the USAA credit moitoring and can't find anywhere about daily pulls - only that they do caily checks and will send me alerts with any major changes, but I want to be able to do it myself.  Anyone using this system that can direct me?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They still offer daily pulls. You have to upgrade after setting the monitoring service up.

Do not call USAA directly, use the number you see as support for the credit monitoring service. They are expremely nice and will help you. (I spoke to a CSR that was the best person  I ever meet. He added 30 days free upgrade just for my "trouble")

PM me if you need the number.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.