Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damn EQ

tag
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Damn EQ

So I have one account left with a balance of 193 and it is supposed to fall off Oct 2016. So I called in and asked for EE and the guy asked me to wait and then came back and said no we can't do that. Based on the status we can do an EE and that it will fall off sometime in Oct and not a day before, Just 3 weeks ago I was able to get rid of one account which also had a balance and was supposed to fall off in Sept and the woman was super nice and did it for me. On top of not removing the item, the guy was telling me how I should subscribe to one their product when I already have one through Penfed and I didn't care. To make it worse he was telling me how me checking my own scores can bring down my scores, I was about to laugh at him but had to control myself and tell him dude stop spreading lies!!!!!!

Why can't they just do it and let me have my clean reports!!! Grrrr!!! I am going to try again and see if I find someone friendly

P.S. I know the legality and they don't have to but I am just venting ........... damn EQ!!!!.

P.P.S : I know I have used too many exclamation points

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Damn EQ

Hey I feel your pain. I have a charge off from HSBC on EQ, but not the other two. It's my last one, so I wish it would just go away too. Good luck.
Message 2 of 6
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Why does EQ make it so much harder? It's like their motto: We don't give a sh*T
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUT... it is such a great feeling when that last one falls off!!  Smiley Happy      Don't let them steal your joy!  It takes a lot of time to get there.....  Congratulations!!!

Message 4 of 6
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

It is but only if it doesn't take too long. I have waited for almost 7 years and now that I am this close to getting it off EQ says nope won't do that
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I empathize.  My last one is only on EQ now, and it's due to fall off January of 2017.  EE has tried and failed with EQ but has worked with TU and EX.  Look at the score discrepancy just because of the last negative in my sig!  Patience.....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.