Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Reporting of Deleted Tradelines

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Reporting of Deleted Tradelines

According to the e-Oscar website (the data furnishing system used by CRAs and Data Furnishers - OCs and CAs) when a Universal Databform is sent to update or delete a credit file "carbon copies are sent to each CRA with whom the DF has a reporting relationship".

Here's my question: if all 3 are sent the files at the same time, why is it that one CRA can delete an account 3 weeks ago, but another (when called and spoke to Rep in Special Handling) says they have not gotten the form yet for that account?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data Reporting of Deleted Tradelines

@Anonymous wrote:
According to the e-Oscar website (the data furnishing system used by CRAs and Data Furnishers - OCs and CAs) when a Universal Databform is sent to update or delete a credit file "carbon copies are sent to each CRA with whom the DF has a reporting relationship".

Here's my question: if all 3 are sent the files at the same time, why is it that one CRA can delete an account 3 weeks ago, but another (when called and spoke to Rep in Special Handling) says they have not gotten the form yet for that account?

Incompetance would be my first geuss....

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Incompetance would be my first geuss....

It's so very frustrating! I would like to know that this is truly done and taken care of. TU has not updated some of my accounts since early May. They still report as OPEN and UNPAID when they are actually PAID and are also now supposed to be deleted. They were deleted almost immediately by EX and shortly after that by EQ. I can't figure out where the issue lies. I'm assuming it's with TU and their data entry people since the Rep I talked to *tried* to get them to delete immediately but she said the information was not in the system. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like things are finally moving at TU (hard to say if my phone call to them earlier today had anything to do with it -- I suspect it's coincidental). When I logged into my TU account tonight and did my 1 day refresh 3 of the 6 accounts I've been waiting to see deleted were gone. FINALLY! Here's hoping the others aren't too far behind ....
Message 4 of 6
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

TU is on my last dang nerve , they are so damn slow it don't make any sense ..
Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That was more than likely the problem, that they are slow in their updating process sometimes.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.