Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of Deletion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date of Deletion?

Are there any of the FAKO's that show the Date of Deletion or Date of First Derogotory? I have my 3 B report from FICO and am not finding it. For some reason Transunion will only give me my report if I mail a request or call. Granted not that hard but I'm truly an online person. So, is there is anywhere else I can get the info so I have an idea of when items should fall off ?

Thanks in Advance

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Date of Deletion?

@Anonymous wrote:

Are there any of the FAKO's that show the Date of Deletion or Date of First Derogotory? I have my 3 B report from FICO and am not finding it. For some reason Transunion will only give me my report if I mail a request or call. Granted not that hard but I'm truly an online person. So, is there is anywhere else I can get the info so I have an idea of when items should fall off ?

Thanks in Advance

A FAKO is in reference to a credit score that is not a Fico not a credit report. The only one that will give a DoFD or scheduled drop is EQ off the annual report site. You can call the CRA and ask for the DoFD of each account.

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The report you want is your free annual report from annualcreditreport.com.  That is usually the most comprehensive.

Are you saying that when you attempt to get your annual report from annualcreditreport.com, you cant get your TU version on that site?

Have you had an fraud alerts or credit report freezes, or do you reside abroad?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I had meant the Fako sites, such as credit.com, creditkarma or creditsesame. But I will call EQ.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had any of those and live in AR, but yeah everytime I've tried to get it through annualcreditreport or directly through TU's website it says I have to call them and then mail in something. I'm not sure why but it is so annoying.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.