Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of First Delinquency ?

tag
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Date of First Delinquency ?

If you paid the loan, the Current Status should be paid.  The prior late would then be retained separately in your Payment Rating code.

If current status is not showing Paid, that is inaccurate.  You can dispute, and the credtior would be required to correct, not to delete.

Message 11 of 12
R_W_
Valued Member

Re: Date of First Delinquency ?

Ok-- I really thought I was on to something with that DOFD, but it myFICO doesn't use that in its calculation, I am at a loss. when I look at the results of my dispute, these are some of the key points-- it does say closed: Activity Designator: Paid and Closed DOFD: 5/2012 Balance Amount: 0 Amount Past Due: 0 Date of Last Pmt:5/2012 Date Closed: 5/2012 Status: 30-59 days past due Account History with Status Codes: 3/2009 1 I tried to paste the image but I couldn't figure it out, if you need to see more fields, let me know, but something in this account is being interperted by myFICO Equifax score as a recent late payment and dropped that score 75 points.... this is a paid closed account that was 30 days past due one time in 3/2009 whose status had been "Pays Account as Agreed" since 2009....again all my other scoring models are in the mid to high 700's except myFICO Equifax

Starting Score: EQ 740, EX 792 (lender pull), TU 772 (lender pull)
Current Score: EX 850, EQ 835, TU 755
Goal Score: all over 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.