cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealing with TXU Energy and Calvary Portfolio....

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Dealing with TXU Energy and Calvary Portfolio....

So I pulled my credit report to find that TXU reported me AFTER I paid and every month that I did pay they reported me 90 days late so now I have 4 90 day lates on my report. The one month that I called in and said that I could not pay it showed nothing to report. What bothers me most is that this isn't reported as a collection report but as a credit account....Will this stay with me for 10 years?

I'm also dealing with Calvary Portfolio. In 2011 when I was pregnant and unemployed I had to become late on my account with HSBC. Now that the account is with Capital One should I send some sort of PFD letter to them? I do not want to deal with Calvary any longer. They couldn't even validate the debt after disputing it but it still stay on my credit report. I have other collection agencies saying that I need to pay them for this HSBC account but Calvary is the only one reporting.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dealing with TXU Energy and Calvary Portfolio....

@tempusfugit123 wrote:

So I pulled my credit report to find that TXU reported me AFTER I paid and every month that I did pay they reported me 90 days late so now I have 4 90 day lates on my report. The one month that I called in and said that I could not pay it showed nothing to report. What bothers me most is that this isn't reported as a collection report but as a credit account....Will this stay with me for 10 years?

I'm also dealing with Calvary Portfolio. In 2011 when I was pregnant and unemployed I had to become late on my account with HSBC. Now that the account is with Capital One should I send some sort of PFD letter to them? I do not want to deal with Calvary any longer. They couldn't even validate the debt after disputing it but it still stay on my credit report. I have other collection agencies saying that I need to pay them for this HSBC account but Calvary is the only one reporting.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

If Cavalry cannot validate the debt they must stop reporting it under the law. Do a complaint with both the BBB and the CFPB that they are still reporting a debt thet they failed to validate. You need to find out who actually owns the debt, whether its Cap One and they have assigned it to collections, or if its been sold outright.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.