cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt Collector call - need advice!!!

tag
RCOH
Regular Contributor

Re: Debt Collector call - need advice!!!

I made a few adjustments after re-reading the letter and your suggestions.

My Name

Address

City Sate Zip

Dynamic Recovery Solutions

135 Interstate Blvd. STE 6

(PO BOX 25759)

Greenville SC, 29615 (29616)

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to inform you that I revoke the verbal agreement made on 8/14/2013 and do not give Dynamic Recovery Solutions or any other entity, permission to withdraw funds from my personal banking accounts.

Further more, I requested Debt Validation for said account. When the conversation first started with your representative I specifically asked for validation of the debt. Your representative ignored said request and continued to quote information from my Credit Report instead.

Per the Fair Reporting Credit Act you MUST provide me with the written validation I am and have already requested otherwise you are in violation of said act.

I would also like to inform you that it is a violation of the FCRA to provide me or anyone with false information. I was threatened with a judgment if I didn't agree to pay the debt now! I was coerced into giving my banking information by your representative.

Please furnish me with the debt validation I am requesting otherwise I will be filing complaints with the Fair Trade Commission, the Consumer Federal Protection Bureau as well as the Better Business Bureau.

My Name

Address

City State Zip

EDIT:

Faxed and emailed

Starting Score 12/15 (FICO 8) EQ: 488 :-(
7/16 (FICO 8) EX:611 - TU: 579 - EQ 599 --- Goal 660+
Message 31 of 38
RCOH
Regular Contributor

Update: received this today via email.

Per request all future payments have been cancelled, will request payments already made be returned and will place the account under a cease and desist status while your request is being reviewed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Message 32 of 38
RCOH
Regular Contributor

:-)
Message 33 of 38
RCOH
Regular Contributor

UPDATE:

Received a letter from DRS

" My Name

We received your letter regarding XXXXXX. If the applicable account(s) is being reported to the credit bureaus, then we have updated the file to report the account(s) as disputed. Per company policy when a request of this nature is received the account is placed in a "cease & desist" status. We have flagged the account accordingly. It has been closed in our office and returned to our client, with the notation of the dispute. There will be no further contact with the consumer from Dynamic Recovery Solution regarding this account.

Thank You,

Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Consumer Relations Department"

Message 34 of 38
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Wow...  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 35 of 38
RCOH
Regular Contributor

Very happy!

Thanks everyone for your advice, I will never do anything again regarding a CA without posting here first Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 38
RickyRay
New Contributor

I have heard of this company before, In aug 2003 , I lost my grandmother (she had the breast cancer) This company sued her for non payment of a medical bill!(After she died) I had the medicare/medicade papers of where they also paid the bills, I simply wrote a very nice letter, enlosed all copies of the info to my state senator...... and the state banking commissioner, I got an apology letter from them(the CA) and where they donated $1,000 to the american cancer society. Never heard from them again. So I still dont know what to think about that.  But this CA is a horrible company. I also made sure that medicare and medicade knew all about it. So go figure, They try to get away with horrible things. I do hope this company (CA) goes out of bussiness. I am not sure how they got the bills from her records.

Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 37 of 38
krazzyluv

Whatever you do NEVER EVER give them your account info or agree to anything over the phone. And a few things...it is the FDCPA Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. And it is the Federal Trade Commission that governs it. The website is www.ftc.gov they have plentu of debt validation letters and templates. They also have each statue listed so you can educate yourself on it all. Always send debt validation letters for any debt. There are so many ca's out there that mix up your info with others and if you dont ask you may end paying for somebody elses debt. And always send them certified. 

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.