Established Member
michjd75

Debt Recalled... Should I DV or GW??

Looking for advice from you credit experts.  You have yet to steer me wrong.  Here's the scenario. I was successful in having Sprint recall a debt after it was reported by a CA.  My ultimate goal is to have the CA TL removed from my CR.  It is now back with Sprint and I paid it off with them this weekend.  The CA told me that they can not change it since the OC has it back.  What would you suggest I do to expedite getting the CA removed?  I am thinking of taking a chance DV'ing the CA.  Thoughts???

Any and all suggestions welcome. 

Established Member
michjd75

Re: Debt Recalled... Should I DV or GW??

If it makes a difference, I am in TX. 

Frequent Contributor
ihatemyscore

Offer sprint a Pay for delete. Send them a letter stating you will pay in full for a deletion of the tradeline.

Last App: 9/16/13
BK Discharge: 6/12
NavyFCU Flagship Visa Sig $10k | NavyFCU nReward Secured $500 | NavChek $5k | Walmart $600 | Capital 1 Quicksilver $750 | Capital 1 Plat $1k | Kays $400 | Amazon $600 | Express $250 |
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

A PFD wouldn't work since it was paid. I vote for a GW to the CA. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}