cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt Settlement Attorney needed in North Carolina. (have judgement with Ford Motor Credit. )

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Debt Settlement Attorney needed in North Carolina. (have judgement with Ford Motor Credit. )

I was hoping someone can suggest a good attorney in North Carolina to contact Ford Motor Credit about a settlement on a judgement they have on me.  

Background is, My ex and I purchased a car through FMC.  The car was voluntarily repossessed in early 2011.   In 2012 we were served papers and a judgement was filed for the deficiency balance of 9521.  My ex has since filed bankruptcy and is no longer responsible for the debt.  I know I need to take care of this, just not sure how to proceed.  I have a copy of the judgement from the courthouse.  The current balance is around 12000 now.   I would like to obtain a settlement to clear this up in one lump sum.  Any help is appreciated.  The attorney representing FMC is Smith Debnam.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Debt Settlement Attorney needed in North Carolina. (have judgement with Ford Motor Credit. )

You want to find someone versed in consumer credit law.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.