cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted from the CR - send to previous companies applied for ?

tag
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Re: Deleted from the CR - send to previous companies applied for ?

Oh why not...

I just sent off a request to EX to send GECRB/Wal Mart my updated report since I was denied for WM on 12/11/12 when my TU Fico was about 35pts lighter and I had 3 or 4 more collections on it still. 

Will the creditor automatically reconsider you when they receive the report or what happens at that point?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 11 of 12
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: Deleted from the CR - send to previous companies applied for ?

I think that's what should happen - curious to see what Robert or one of the experts have to say on this. I think that's the spirit of the way the law was written, basically mr creditor, you made your decision based on incorrect information, please reconsider now that the info has been corrected. 

I hope it works - I'm sending out my letters tomorrow. Fingers crossed......

@awdsmama wrote:

Oh why not...

I just sent off a request to EX to send GECRB/Wal Mart my updated report since I was denied for WM on 12/11/12 when my TU Fico was about 35pts lighter and I had 3 or 4 more collections on it still. 

Will the creditor automatically reconsider you when they receive the report or what happens at that point?

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.