Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletions question...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deletions question...

I have had several deletions in the past 3 months since I started to repair my credit, twelve or thirteen I believe... My question is if something is deleted on TU will it be deleted from EX and EQ automatically or do I have to repeat the process with each individual bureau?? Does it time a long time for each to notify each other if thats what they do??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Deletions question...

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had several deletions in the past 3 months since I started to repair my credit, twelve or thirteen I believe... My question is if something is deleted on TU will it be deleted from EX and EQ automatically or do I have to repeat the process with each individual bureau?? Does it time a long time for each to notify each other if thats what they do??

Welcome to the forums.

The CRA's will not communicate with each other about these kind of things. You'll need to contact each one individually I'm afraid.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.