Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied (Multiple Times) Goodwill Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied (Multiple Times) Goodwill Advice

Hey all,

Need some advice here. Been unsuccessfully attempting to GW Chase Auto for a 30 day late (1 day over). Sent email to chairmans office and spoke with a rep who said she would investigate and get back to me. She called a few days later and gave the typical reporting accurately shpiel.

A few days later, I changed up my email a little and sent it back and got the same rep. She left me a voicemail while I wad out of town and when I got home I had a letter saying essentially 'as we've told you, there is nothing we can do.' I returned her call and explained my interpretation of the law is that what they must report must be accurate but nothing requires them to report at all. She told me she would review w her manager and get back to me. Denied again.

Did some searching and found several customer service execs to try and appeal to. First one I reached out to got directed to executive resolution team. New person. She told me that she knows I've already tried twice and that they will not be removing the lates. She read the notes from the previous rep in the chairmans office and advised me the prior rep did meet with a manager to discuss and she provided me with that managers name.

The advice I need is whether you think I should cool it for a bit or should I reach out to this manager? Thanks in advance for all help.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enjoimorenow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Denied (Multiple Times) Goodwill Advice

I would keep trying, many people have been told no over and over only to eventually get the lates removed.

I would do a search on here, I was reading a post the other day where someone e-mailed the chase CEO directly and got their late removed from their auto account.  May be worth a try, and the address was posted in the thread!

BK 7 Scores (08/2016): EQ-528. TU-486. EX-530.
Current Scores (04/2022): EQ-717. TU-735. EX-736.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually did email the CEO. It was automatically routed to the chairmans office.
Message 3 of 4
enjoimorenow
Frequent Contributor

the thread I read was snail mailed to the CEO and they got it deleted... you can try if you want, nothing to really lose.

BK 7 Scores (08/2016): EQ-528. TU-486. EX-530.
Current Scores (04/2022): EQ-717. TU-735. EX-736.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.