Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployed and Need Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Deployed and Need Help

If you didn't notify them that you were deploying they would not know to alter the rate. If you did and they still charged incorrectly then talk with them. They should make the change easy enough.
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did notify them. I spoke to there dployment department before I left. They didn't want my orders before I left so it's really they messed up. Dispute might be the way to go if I don't hear back.
Message 12 of 24
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Good luck with getting this taken off your credit report , and thank you for your service to our country ! Usaa is a great bank and they thrive on our service members I am sure that they will work with you to take care of this , keep us updated!
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Aduke ! I appreciate it and I will keep everyone updated.
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so everyone knows this is for 45 dollars. Money wasn't the issue even if it was 45000! I just want my score fixed idc about the Intrest rate but if that's the angle I have to use I will.
Message 15 of 24
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I hear ya , our credit reporting systems are A JOKE , they don't even really verify at all if the debt us truly legit or yours , they need a complete reform of how our credit reporting systems work.
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Called today and transferred me to thier CEO executive office section. Lady on the phone said Mr Parker , CEO of USAA, received my email. I can't receive phone calls where I am deployed, so said they will email me In two days with a number an extension so I can call the senior representative back who is working on my case. Maybe I will get somewhere with this!!!
Message 17 of 24
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sounds very promising!!
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome I hope so !
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

"These reduced rates do not apply to loans you obtained or new credit charges you made while on active duty." SCRA 6% cap is for debt occurred prior to entering active duty. My debt was occurred during active duty. Dam...
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.