Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dept of Treasury contact?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dept of Treasury contact?

Contact the AG's office - I've always had good luck dealing with their office in my state (other issues, not a credit report thing) but nonetheless, they were friendly and easy to deal with.

I hope you have the same experience.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the Treasury Offset Desk 800-304-3107?
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have actually. They refer me to the DMS at 205-912-6347 unfortunately.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The response I received from the AG

"We will review the information that you have provided, and will contact you if we need additional information. Otherwise, you will not receive further communication from this office regarding your complaint. We do not represent individuals in personal civil matters, and thus cannot take direct action on every complaint."

Man it sucks that it is so open ended. I feel like I am getting no where with this and that none of the parties involved care enough to do anything about it. Am I missing something or is there nothing in system that keeps stuff like this from happening or at least is obligated to investigate when a situation like this happens.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are jumping to a conclusion. They are not part of the US Treasury in the federal government. This is a scam to get you to pay the $32 or whatever. These people need to be prosecuted. Do you want to join in as a victim of this scam?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread is almost a year and half old and now closed.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.