cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate...Lost... and Definitely CONFUSED!

tag
lost22
New Contributor

Re: Desperate...Lost... and Definitely CONFUSED!

OK I found my TU and Eq, and I'm pretty sure I have Ex saved as a PDF on my iPad at home. Now to find what I did with my DH's Smiley Wink 

I'm getting ready to give report at work... this will be a work in progress when I get home! Thanks Scott!!

Message 21 of 24
lost22
New Contributor

And very good point, BTW... I've got a lot to learn from you guys! Just trying to stay organized with my OCD and try to stay sane in the process!

Message 22 of 24
bluephiman72

No, it's not inappropriate at all.  I'm a dude and I want to hug Scott!!  He's a frickin collections guru and helped me get EOS CCA to follow the law.  Just got my letter from them today.  I'm paraphrasing here and also inserting what I believe they really wanted to say.

Dear You SOB That Used Scott's Advice to Challenge Our False Reporting,

Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on February 6, 2012.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact you any further.  You, Scott, and your minions can all go kick rocks.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.  Pray you don't have another collection in your lifetime, cause we'll bury you next time.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14368.  Lose my number, and don't share it with any of your other highly informed, know-it-all friends.  "And we'd gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!"

Sincerely,

Douchebag Compliance Assistant

LOL, I love reading that letter.  Thanks Scott!  I encourage everyone to follow everything he says.

Message 23 of 24
lost22
New Contributor

That's was great, thanks! I needed some laughter!! Thanks to this forum I've been able to PFD 11 accounts in 2 days. Half way there I guess -_-
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.