Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I mess up?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did I mess up?

I might be wrong but I think 2kids meant it won't change just from closing the account. The account will stay on. The 2 new accounts will change the aaoa though. And also. I'd be concerned about util. As it sounds like this is a fairly new file
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, my UTI is good tho.... I keep it at between 1% and no higher than 9%. I think I did mess up all of the older accounts are no longer on my CR's, so it looks like my first opened acct was from set ember 2015. I guess I just have to let the chips fall where they may! Thank you all so much!!!!!
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Not sure why 2kids2cats said your AAoA wont change. It definitely will change. How many accounts did you have previous to opening these new accounts, and how long have they been open?

Your AAoA doesn't change from closing an account.  It is still there, with the same opening date.  10 years from now it will have an effect, but hopefully it doesn't matter at that point.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much.... It's confused me so much. In 10 years I don't think it will matter as I will have 10 years history with the accts I have now... Which is better than what I have now. So I guess I just should worry on getting the EE for EQ. Hopefully I can get that one up before they all drop again! Lol! Thank you sooooo much to you all!!!!!!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.