cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in scores what a pain what about all of you ? Big difference's or not

tag
JustWill
Valued Member

Re: Difference in scores what a pain what about all of you ? Big difference's or not

EQ 601 TU 524  Smiley Sad

Working on improving them both, though!

Message 11 of 14
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Difference in scores what a pain what about all of you ? Big difference's or not

I posted about this about a week ago, it *is* so annoying!

EQ - 657

TU - 591

EX fako - 551

UGH!!!!!

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EQ has the lowest score as far as I know since EX put most of us in the dark for their fico's I live here in Illinois it seems just about every OC pulls TU then EX and they hardly every pull EQ only 3 INQ TU has 17 INQ

I thought EQ would be my highest when I first pulled my Fico score but TU is my highest score kind weird I thought, score models are frustrating.

Message 13 of 14
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

I read that it's a regional thing - for us EX pulls almost all the time and it is by far the lowest (even though it's a fako now, it always was the lowest) because it has far more negatives on it. 
Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.