Established Member
vader77

Differing reports

Any advice on how to attack my reports at this point?  Heres what I have done:  TU is by far my biggest success, removed Berks Credit and Collection, Credit Bureau of York (medical), Midland funding, Lendmark, 4 National Hospital Collections, An HSBC Charge off and a First Premier Charg Off.  Scors has gone up 89 points. 

My problem is I have had moderate success with Equifax, most of the  above are  deleted except  for the HSBC and First premier.  On the other hand, I am having very little success with Experian, cant get them to remove the 4 national hospital Collections (together they total $85).  they have been paid for a year.

Any help?                                                 

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Re: Differing reports

[ Edited ]

vader77 wrote:

Any advice on how to attack my reports at this point?  Heres what I have done:  TU is by far my biggest success, removed Berks Credit and Collection, Credit Bureau of York (medical), Midland funding, Lendmark, 4 National Hospital Collections, An HSBC Charge off and a First Premier Charg Off.  Scors has gone up 89 points. 

My problem is I have had moderate success with Equifax, most of the  above are  deleted except  for the HSBC and First premier.  On the other hand, I am having very little success with Experian, cant get them to remove the 4 national hospital Collections (together they total $85).  they have been paid for a year.

Any help?                                                 

In regards to 'getting them to remove' are you referring to disputing inaccuracy or frivalous disputing to remove accounts? Did you work with the CAs directly or all of these deletions through the dispute process with CRAs?

The 4 National Hospital collections, if paid, should remain on your credit report by FCRA mandate for 7.5 years after the DOFD of the accounts.. Paying a collection account does not require removal from credit reports. Your only real recourse is GW... removals via dispute can be fickle. all the CAs have to do is reverify and certify with the CRAs the accounts are legit and it can go right back on the report..

Plus, if you dispute and the CA doesnt verify and its removed, they can just sell it to another CA and it can come right back..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+