shuntp

Direct Loans removed from credit reports!! Goodwill Letters work!

I stumbled upon this community on Wednesday as I researched to find ways to clean up my credit report. Direct Loans was reporting a couple of late entries so I wanted to see if there was any hope in removing these entries. I read how several people have had successful results from sending Goodwill Adjustment letters. So, Thursday I decided I would give it a try and sent a  Goodwill Adjustment letter to Direct Loans. I reviewed all three of my credit reports this morning and noticed that Direct Loan has been removed from my reports!! WOW, I really did not think they would remove it without me going through several attempts. I am so excited and just had to share my results. This is an awesome community with a lot of great information!  

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13

Re: Direct Loans removed from credit reports!! Goodwill Letters work!

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats! This forum has literally changed my life because I have improved my credit substantially. 

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Contributor
rockinn8

That is awesome!  I have a student loan with some serious deliqencies reporting :smileysad: from 5 years ago.  What address did you use for the GW?  Could you please PM the info?  The lates are only reporting on EQ and TU which is why probably why my EX is way higher than the other two.  Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ FICO 673 TU FAKO 641
Current Score: EQ FICO 740, EX FICO 748, TU FICO 722 (Discover)
Goal Score: All 730+ FICOs

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
fixmycred14

[ Edited ]

Would you mind sending this info. via PM, please? Thanks

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $8.5K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K
Established Member
Junglefever

Please PM me the info on who you contacted.  They treated me like a criminal just for asking, and then claimed there was nothing wrong with the fact that due to hte way they reported, a 120day late on ONE loan, became 3 120 day lates because of their craptastic reporting system.  I paid off the loans in full (with some help from family who I am now paying back).

Stripd

Can someone pm me with the address as well?  I've been sending letters with no response wondering if they're going straight to the trash.

Thanks in advance!

Established Member
marketman

Can I please get a copy of the letter and the address also. 

Thank you in advance

letmycreditgo

Could someone send me the direct loan address/info also?

Contributor
myesha87

Congratulations. Would you mind sharing the contact information with me?

Established Member
Mister_Wonderful

Congratulations on your success!!! Will you please send Direct Loans contact information via PM as well?

EFX Starting Score:
589 EXP Starting Score: 622 TU Starting Score: 647
EFX Current Score:
711 on 9/26/14 EXP Current Score: 702 on 9/29/14 TU Current Score: 708 on 9/28/14
Across the board:

Take the myFICO Fitness 2014 Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}