Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct TV Inquiry- not authorized

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Direct TV Inquiry- not authorized

On my credit report, by Transunion I have an old debt with Directv.  My ex-wife lived in the state of Florida, used my name and social security number to set up an account, which amounts to approximately $355.00, this accouont  is quite old and I was not aware of this.  When recently appling for a mortgage I was denied because of this.  I have never resided in the state of Florida or been there.  I have been a customer with Directv for nearly ten years, have good credit with them and need to resolve this situation.  I can be contacted at 517-358-1210.   I( need your help as soon as possible to take  care of this matter.   I am currently having problems with my email address and a phone call or letter by mail would be the best way to contact me.  I am currently waiting for a temporary password from ATT to resolve this problem.  I appreciate your action and response and advise me what to do to correct this problem.  I understand my ex-wife lived near ZePhr Hills, Fla when this occured.    James E. Borton

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.