Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It secured card

tag
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: Discover It secured card

@Firefox2014 wrote:

I'm curious to know does the Discover report this card as a secure or regular card to the credit bureaus?

It reports as a regular credit card.

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Discover Secured credit card today!! 300 low limit. But it will go unsecured after at least a Year! I'm happy I'm in the discover family. I have been on a app spree and approved for red card Overstock Jcc penny Walmart and care credit !! I'm gardening for at least 6 more months
Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes try Again and be sure to apply for the student card
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a secure message from discover you can now increase the amount of your secure deposit with the discover secure it card
Message 35 of 37
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know I got a secure message from discover you can now increase the amount of your secure deposit with the discover secure it card

Yup, discussion is here on this very subject   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-Secured-to-allow-Additional-Deposit-CLIs/td-p/3929376

Message 36 of 37
BT90138016
Contributor

I applied for the IT almost a month ago was denied and offered a joint application. Called to see if I could talk my way into a low balance individual and also asked about the secured and was denied politely and advised that the only way to get the secured was to be offered online after being denied for a regular card so I;d have to wait 45 days to apply again. I'll wait much longer because I'm gardening the six I have and reducing my utilization(which is why I got denied in the first place).

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.