Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it secured card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover it secured card?

I was kinda suprised too. I saw a review of it, knew i couldnt qualify at the time for a regular discover, but figured i would take the shot.glad i did. My BOA secured card and discover are really the only cards i use. Everything else just gets a nominal monthly bill and gets paid immediately.

Message 11 of 18
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Did anyone get told to call to verify on their secured? I submitted the two documents that they ask for and it was processing....?

Message 12 of 18
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

Congrats, great card. Had secured and it graduated in exactly one year. My check just showed up in the mail one day with a nice graduation letter. 

Message 13 of 18
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Well.....I am officially a member of the Discover family!!!! Called in this am after getting email to "call in to verify"...and its DONE!!! Yay!!  Card will be here in 2 weeks but rep says tht lately its been about 8-10 days....So happy, Happy, Happy!!!

I applied for student card. but was denied and was offered secured...yes, I will gladly accept your offer Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on 7/22, was approved for secured card. Pulled my funds on 7/24 and received the card on 8/7. Will be adding more funds next month. So far nothing but good things to say.
Message 15 of 18
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you, I was shocked they offered me a secured card even.

What are your scores, if you don't mind my asking?

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the time I applied there were:

7/22:
EQ: 624
EX: 609
TU: 631

I've applied for a few other cards and had new accounts report since then.

8/25:
EQ: 614
EX: 620
TU: 635
Message 17 of 18
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
At the time I applied there were:

7/22:
EQ: 624
EX: 609
TU: 631

I've applied for a few other cards and had new accounts report since then.

8/25:
EQ: 614
EX: 620
TU: 635

Nice!!! Good Job Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.