Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Information I can't see?

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Dispute Information I can't see?

So I have had a "Power Pull" left on my EQ Score watch account (via here), before my renewal next week.

My EQ score here is 677, while my TU is 698, and my EX is 717 (Big spread, yes?)

So I'm thinking, NO way can my score be 677 now that my util% is 1%, and BAM - still showing 677 (possible waste of a power pull), then I notice that it states on my report that my most recent missed payment was 3 years 10 months ago - WHAT?!~

I've not missed a payment since my repo nearly 7 years ago now.  I go through ALL of the accounts listed, and NONE of them have any 30,60, 90+ late listed anywhere.  Only the repo does, but it certainly shouldn't be as recent as 3 years ago.

How do I dispute that "statement" on my EQ file "Most recent Late is 3 years 10 months ago" when that's not true?  None of my accounts have any lates listed on them.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Dispute Information I can't see?

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what that says. 

They dig for things to say are negative.

It is also a 3rd party report.  If you can, pull one directly from the CRA and see if there is any thing on there.

Message 2 of 3
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Dispute Information I can't see?

@guiness56 wrote:

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what that says. 

They dig for things to say are negative.

It is also a 3rd party report.  If you can, pull one directly from the CRA and see if there is any thing on there.

Will do.

I recently was denied bill me later (by design), because of a fraud alert. So I used their letter to send off to EQ for a report.

Will report back my findings.

Thanks!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.