Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Over PFD Accounts that Weren't Deleted

tag
bpohl93
Valued Member

Dispute Over PFD Accounts that Weren't Deleted

I started another thread about this before, but I have an additional question. I filled out the online dispute thing for EQ and TU, and they're looking into the matter right now. Do you all think it would help if I could somehow show them that I have agreements to delete all three accounts in writing? There was no way to attach what I have, but I think it's relevant.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dispute Over PFD Accounts that Weren't Deleted

You need to mail in your dispute with a copy of the letters. Give the baddie some time to delete if inside a month.

Message 2 of 5
bpohl93
Valued Member

yeah, the letters were from March, but still not deleted.

Message 3 of 5
bpohl93
Valued Member

UPDATE:

I contacted Equifax, and they said that I could send them the deletion letters and they could process them, but it would open a wholel separate dispute. Transunion let me just fax them in and attach them to my dispute. I guess we'll see what happens.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update?  I had a PFD agreement as well and even recieved a signed letter stating they would be removing the accounts from the CRAs but instead it is updated as paid. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.