Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute comments removed

tag
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Dispute comments removed

Does anyone have any good contacts to get dispute comments removed from TL's?  I don't want to get just anybody if I can help it because that is how most of the disputes got on there to begin with. I was trying to file paperwork to show my judgment as paid and they all 3 disputed it.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Dispute comments removed

Message 2 of 5
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

i had the same problem with my judgement a couple of uears ago. i called the CRBs and they put it in dispute status. the good thing is EX & TU updated to paid with correct satisfied date. EQ updated it with the incorrect satisfied date of 06/2011. the wrong info doesnt make it easy when i apply for credit because creditors think that i did not pay a 2006 judgement until 2 yrs ago. been trying to get them to correct bit has always came back verified with the incorrect date. ive read on here that EQ seems to have incorrect info for people. ifinally gave up on having them correct since it falls off in a couple of months. your best bet would be to fax your court docs showing its been satisfied to the 3 bureaus.

Message 3 of 5
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

When I started rebuilding in May I realized all 3 CRA's had it as unpaid so i contacted the creditor, got the paperwork to file with the courthouse that it was paid and faxed it to the CRA's in June. That is when they marked it as disputed. they have all changed it to show paid (with the wrong paid date as well) but still show it as disputed also.That was almost 2 months ago.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 4 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

As our good friend RobertEG likes to say, the CRA's are notorious which I do agree for not removing dispute comments after 30 days. I would simply call them and remind them that the accounts are no longer in dispute or never was to remove them. If they refuse then file a complaint with the CFPB or formal complaint with the FTC.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.