Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute to ADD good reports to TU

tag
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

Dispute to ADD good reports to TU

So my CC from Walmart, my CU loan and my car loan aren't on my TU report. I went into my bank to talk to them about it. They said if I want it on my TU report to open a dispute with TU and they would add it. Ive never heard of it being done that way before. So while I was in TU disputing I disputed my CC and my car loan. Even though a couple days ago when I called my car loan financer they said they don't report to TU. Anyone else ever done this??
07/14/20:-TransUnion: 528 / Equifax: 521, / Experian: 666
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Dispute to ADD good reports to TU

My car loan finance company does not report to TU because they told me it's mostly for use on the West Coast, I live in Florida.

I don't know anything about disputing for someone to ADD something to your reports though. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 3
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

Re: Dispute to ADD good reports to TU

Gcb acceptance my car loan financer told me that they dont report to TU because they are a company hardly anyone uses anymore and that pretty soon they wouldnt be used at all.  But i still did the dispute.  Hope it doesnt hurt me cause my car loan just deleted one 30 day late off of my other two reports after i sent them a GW letter.

07/14/20:-TransUnion: 528 / Equifax: 521, / Experian: 666
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.