Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputed TransUnion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disputed TransUnion

I initiated a dispute for a TL on my TU CR on Sunday. It was just removed today! WOW!!! Now that was fast.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disputed TransUnion

I just updated my credit report and checked my score....this deletion had no effect on my score. I was expecting a little jump. Anyone have a clue on why my score didn't change?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every case is different...depending on what type of TL it was...and the age...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAAArrgghh!!! Frustrating. About the most polite wayI can put it. Atleast one TL is gone....about 10 more to go.

Calgon take me away!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's probably why...you have 10 more...are all 11 baddies...GOOD LUCK!!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

R8RDude wrote:
I just updated my credit report and checked my score....this deletion had no effect on my score. I was expecting a little jump. Anyone have a clue on why my score didn't change?

How old was the account? Was it a collection?

Just the presence of "A" collection is what hurts you the most. Not how many, how much,whether paid or unpaid. Just having one. So, if you get one removed and still have some, you will see little or no point change, the older the collection is the less change you will see.

However, it always looks better during a manual review and makes you feel better looking at your report without it.

Did you check your actual FICO score for the change or a FAKO?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.