Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputes/ removal with all 3 agencies?

tag
uktaurusbulba
Contributor

Disputes/ removal with all 3 agencies?

I had some success disputing with Transunion but the lates still show on equifax, not sure about experian. If I dispute now with the others, does it automatically come off? Curious as to what my next move should be.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disputes/ removal with all 3 agencies?

Did you send out a GW letter to the credit reporting agency and bypassed the actual credit card company all together ? Interesting approach and even more interesting that it worked for you. Can you please private message me...
Message 2 of 3
uktaurusbulba
Contributor

Re: Disputes/ removal with all 3 agencies?

I did an online dispute for a few accounts with Transunion . I pulled trnasunion and I see that one of the accounts is now listed as current but it is still listed as late with the other two (experian and equifax). I dont know how much it helped bc it was an older 30 day late but I was just experimenting. I recently tried goodwilling BOA but I had no success there and disputing student loan lates with Great lakes but had no luck there. I am trying to dispute the BOAs now and Im going to call Great lakes, and if that doesnt work, goodwill them too. Basically, Im trying to do anything I can to get some of these lates removed. Ill keep updating as I find out.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.