cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputing Items on CRM

tag
dvakaduke

Disputing Items on CRM

Looking for input from any credit experts out there. Walked away from a mortgage with a 1st and 2nd mortgage - property was foreclosed on January 4th, which wiped out the 1st and I settled with the 2nd mortgage end of last year. Ran TU and EQ report on myFICO today and want to know which of the following items I can dispute:

1st Mortgage

TU reports $0 balance, says Foreclosure in the comments, lists current status as 120 days late and Scheduled Payment Amount = $1,625

EQ reports $508k balance, says Foreclosure in the comments, lists current status as 120 days late, past due amount as $46,175 and scheduled payment amount = $1,625

I am disputing with EQ the balance and past due amount as should be $0 now that home has be foreclosed on. Question is should I dispute 'current status' of 120 days last and schedule payment amount? I'm no longer scheduled to pay anything since the bank took the house back and my current status is foreclosed, not 120 days late.

Does the fact that the report shows a scheduled payment amount make a difference in the score?

2nd Mortgage

TU reports $0 balance, current status 120 days late, transferred to recovery in comments

EQ reports $0 balance, current status pays as agreed, account settled for less in comments

I'm disputing with TU to update to settled. Again, should I disupte that current status is 120 days late?

Appreciate hearing others feedback/experience with disputing these details.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Disputing Items on CRM

To be honest copy what you posted in this forum and paste it in the Mortgage forum. You will get a lot more responses!!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.