Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversified Consultants

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diversified Consultants

Hello,

I am looking for help dealing with Diversified Consultants. My fiance and I were about to close escrow when a collection item appeared on his credit report. He had taken care of the bill through the original creditor (AT&T) and was never informed that there was a collection agency collecting on it. Long story short we are trying to get Diversified to delete this from his credit report but they are giving us the run around. We were finally told by various supervisors at Diversified that if AT&T sent them the ok for deletion they would delete from the credit report. AT&T  sent this request on 9.10.14, when we called for an update no one will give us any information all we are told is that it was forwarded to the Administration Department. I was wondering if anyone has had any success dealing with diversified and getting a deletion, they seem like they dont want to help us. Also does anyone have a contact information of who I can escalate our case to or anyone who is helpful at Diversified? Please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Sandra Soto

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.