cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversified (Sprint) Collection - To Pay or Not to Pay?

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Diversified (Sprint) Collection - To Pay or Not to Pay?

Sprint most likely sold the account so they would be unable to recall it. The inconsistencies across my reporting was the amount owed, as well as date of most recent activity and lates. I haven't touched it since disputing and having it removed and have heard nothing of it since. Working on a mortgage now so hopefully it doesn't pop back up. In the event it does after I close on the mortgage I am fine with waiting it out to be removed as I will have my home, have two new cars we will drive for many years to come with low rates so no need for refinance and I have more than enough in available credit on credit cards so no need for new ones. Good luck!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCI had a $1500 account of mine from AT&T and it was reporting to TU and EQ. I disputed it via CK to TU and after 35 days it was removed and hasn't popped back up after 3 months. About a month ago, with out me disputing, EQ dropped the account from my report. I have no idea how that happend. Lets hope it doesn't show up again.

Message 12 of 13
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

@mdemforex Congrats and thanks for the additional info. I've got an open dispute with TU so we shall see where that goes. EQ just validated last week with them so it's weird that it fell off my EX.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.