Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversified consulant / sprint collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diversified consulant / sprint collection

Hi every one
I'm new here have this collection agency put a mark into my credit report from sprint
When I saw that on my experian I called them and spoke with this guy I explain to him that I had identity theft couple year ago and it is not mine and I called sprint and I did same
I called experian and start dispute and come back as resulat remains in my account
How can I challenge this situation this marks drops me 100 piont !
Please any advice would be appreciate
I'm thinking to hire Lexington law firm and I'm also willing to take it to the top and sue the collection agency and sprint in small claim
Any advice thx you
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Diversified consulant / sprint collection

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi every one
I'm new here have this collection agency put a mark into my credit report from sprint
When I saw that on my experian I called them and spoke with this guy I explain to him that I had identity theft couple year ago and it is not mine and I called sprint and I did same
I called experian and start dispute and come back as resulat remains in my account
I'm thinking to hire Lexington law firm and I'm also willing to take it to the top and sue the collection agency and sprint in small claim
Any advice thx you

Use the laws afforded you in the FCRA on ID Theft to get it removed you dont even have to deal with the creditors. welcome to my fico Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Victim-of-Identity-Theft-What-To-Do-to-Protect-Yourself/td-p/2059499

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diversified consulant / sprint collection

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi every one
Any advice thx you

As gdale said use ID Theft provision of FCRA. Go and look up FCRA 605B and read it. Its very clear on what you need to do for items that may have resulted from ID theft.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.