cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do credit cards report to the different CRAs on a schedule? Or is that not how it happens?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do credit cards report to the different CRAs on a schedule? Or is that not how it happens?

@gdale6 wrote:

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQx...

What am i looking for in this link?  I understand that a new credit line triggers an alert on all three, which is why i'm confused about Equifax not reflecting my new Discover account.  

I think i might have missed what you're getting at.  

Message 11 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Do credit cards report to the different CRAs on a schedule? Or is that not how it happens?

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQxMjI5OTE5OC9zaWQvMWxBTVdVM20%3D

What am i looking for in this link?  I understand that a new credit line triggers an alert on all three, which is why i'm confused about Equifax not reflecting my new Discover account.  

I think i might have missed what you're getting at.  

This is a list of what triggers My Fico Scorewatch to update, once the info changes on your report it typically takes a few days before its picked up as having changed. ALso not all the bureaus updated at the same time it can take a week to 2 weeks for all to show the new info,

Message 12 of 14
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

It's like any company. When you owe them something, they want it NOW. When they "owe" you something....well, they'll get around to it....

Message 13 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

It's dependent on myFico's soft pulls of the reports. I had the Barclays account on experian by last Monday, the other two by last Tuesday. I did get updates for the 3b, but not all at the same time (and I love how TU calls inquires Farley Bank, but I was prepared for that). Whether I keep this service depends, because need to get over the 760/780 hump, and it seems my scores grow faster without me watching them. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.