cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Experian take awhile to update, or should I follow up?

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Does Experian take awhile to update, or should I follow up?

For the one that says they request for the TL to be deleted. The CRA's will have to honor that document. The one paid in full they will just update to show the reflection of paid in full. Areboth those letters from the same CA?

Message 11 of 15
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Yes they are. One verifies that account paid in full/zero balance. The delete letter is seperate and makes no reference to receiving payment/pd in full, etc.

What i typed in previous post is all it contains. So i should be safe faxing that to Experian, correct?
AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 12 of 15
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Yes. Call Experian and see what is needed to fax to them. They are a pain to deal with!!

Message 13 of 15
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Ugh, so Ive read. I dont understand why they arent complying? The CA requested it deleted 2 months ago. Its removed from TU and EQ. Can they simply just ignore it like that?
AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 14 of 15
DaBears
Senior Contributor

The CA probably sent a AUD # to them I would call and let them know you have a letter from the CA that shows deletion of their trade line from all three CRA's. TU and EX have already deleted why not them???? If they don't delete I would file a complaint with the CFPB and FTC.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.