cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a First Premier contact or Success with them?

tag
inthematrix
Regular Contributor

Does anyone have a First Premier contact or Success with them?

I've been trying desperately to get a GW removal of lates on FP to no avail. I have 6 30-day lates and 1 60-day and the most recent late is March 2010, so it's
really killing my score.

I closed the card myself April 2010 when it became apparent I just couldn't remember to pay the monthly fee. I've sent 5 or 6 letters to FP and gotten nowhere -- just the standard "we are required to report accurate information" form letter and/or a more generic one that just says "we cannot change accurate information. You may dispute this with the credit bureau if you think it's incorrect."

Has anyone had any success getting some goodwill from FP? Can you share your secret and/or your contact? Has anyone had any success disputing First Premier with the CRAs? How long do they keep records on closed accounts?

Would really love to get this one off my report.

Starting Score 7/5/10: 498 (EQ)
Current Score 659 (EQ) 699 (EX) 712 (TU)
Goal Score: 700 (for now)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
inthematrix
Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a First Premier contact or Success with them?

bump

Starting Score 7/5/10: 498 (EQ)
Current Score 659 (EQ) 699 (EX) 712 (TU)
Goal Score: 700 (for now)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone have a First Premier contact or Success with them?

Not yet, but not letting it get me down.  FP seems to be one of the tougher one's to GW.  Curious to see if anyone else has had luck themselves.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.