cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a contact for a DTE Energy goodwill?

tag
diabla
Regular Contributor

Does anyone have a contact for a DTE Energy goodwill?

I thought I'd found one on the website, but its been about two weeks and no response.  I'm trying to get some lates removed and provided proof of my serious illness during that time along with a very nice letter requesting the deletions, but not a word back.  I couldn't find an email for the same person or else I would have used email.

Does anyone know another good person to try in the relevant department?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Camel04
New Visitor

Re: Does anyone have a contact for a DTE Energy goodwill?

Were you ever able to find an address?  I find myself in a similar situation in trying to mail a PFD letter, and I haven't been able to find a good mailing address or email address.  I tried using DTE's complaint page to submit my request, since it seemed like the only way to contact anyone in writing.  The reply basically just said to please call.

Message 2 of 3
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a contact for a DTE Energy goodwill?

I too have only found a phone # where I was flat out rejected.

I'm thinking about going to the main office to explain my situation. Either that or asking for a supervisor instead.

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.