cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have an email contact at Citifinancial Auto?

tag
Jax26
Valued Member

Does anyone have an email contact at Citifinancial Auto?

In January of this year, we had fallen behind on our payments as a result of my wife losing her job. Knowing that I would receive a substantial bonus on March 5th, I called Citifinancial Auto to make payment arraignments that would catch us up and keep us current. This involved making 3 separate payments with the largest being on March 5th. One concern that I had was that a portion of the January payment was going to be over 30 days late. The collections agent assured me that since I had made the payment arraingments that it would not be reported to the credit reporting agencies. I made the payments and eveything was fine until I checked my credit report in March and it showed a 30 day late in January. I called customer service and explained the issue. They escalated it to a manager to have the late removed. I then checked my reports again on 04/08 and the late payment was removed from my Equifax and TransUnion reports but not my Experian report. I contacted Experian and asked them to contact Citi to have the late removed. When I checked my Experian report again on 04/19, not only was the late not removed but now it was on my other two reports again. Very frustrated, I contact Citi again, explained the situation and they escalated it again and said to call back in 72 hours to confirm the resolution of the escalation. I called back 72 hours later and spoke to a customer service agent who said that everything was approved and that it may take 90 days for the credit reports to update. Great, everything was back to the way that I was told it would be until last night when I received a letter from Citi advising that they would not be adjusting the reports. So again, I called customer service and this time was sent to an escalation desk. The individual there said that there was nothing that they could or would do about it and that the decision was made. I advised her that the decision was already made back in March and that this decision contridicted the previous one. However, she was more intent on reading me the history of my account over and over again instead of listening to what I was saying.

I'm fed up with customer service and wanted to send an email to an executive but I can't find an address. I can always mail it in but I like email better. Anyone had any luck with an email at Citifinancial Auto?

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: 640
Goal Score: 700(12 mo)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone have an email contact at Citifinancial Auto?

I have a similar problem with Citibank regarding my ATT Universal Master charge. I made a 12 month deal with them to lower the interest rate from 29.97% down to 7% and it reduced my payments. I have always been on time with payments. Now I pulled my credit reports and find adverse comments from Citibank that Im only making partial payments to them. This is dragging my credit scores down. I did the same deal with Chase and they did not do this to me.

Anyone else have this happen? Who is the best person to call at Citibank?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.