cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any experience with Motions to vacate for a paid judgement in Connecticut ?

tag

Does anyone have any experience with Motions to vacate for a paid judgement in Connecticut ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone have any experience with Motions to vacate for a paid judgement in Connecticut ?

Start at the State website or the court house where the judgement was filed. Find out if CT vacates judgments based on satisfaction or not. 

It varies state by state...for states that don't have a procedure, I have seen some suggest GW to the court/judge

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
fireguy01

Re: Does anyone have any experience with Motions to vacate for a paid judgement in Connecticut ?

@newmomnewme wrote:

Start at the State website or the court house where the judgement was filed. Find out if CT vacates judgments based on satisfaction or not. 

It varies state by state...for states that don't have a procedure, I have seen some suggest GW to the court/judge

+1

That is exactly what I am doing. 

11/2013
TU FICO:610 Ex FICO:630 EQ: FICO 612
CK FAKO: 591 CS FAKO: 629
CapOne Plat 300 Target store 300 Kohls 300 Walmart 600 Amazon Visa 500 Victoria Secret 250 Barclays NFL 500 Kays 1000 J.B Robinson 1000 Speedway Rewards store 400
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.