cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any suggestions for Ohio State Tax Lien?

tag
mintons
Established Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for Ohio State Tax Lien?

Hi there - I have two state tax liens across all 3 Credit Agencies.  They have both been paid, I have went through all of the steps with the state, and then the local courthouse to get them released, etc.

I have contacted the Credit Agencies, they treated them like disputes, and they were validated.  Which brings me to this question....who validates a Public Record?  Is it the local courthouse?

I asked the local courthouse if they could request to have them removed from the Credit agencies, they said they did not contact the Credit Agencies, gave me the contact infor for the three agencies, and told me to contact them to remove myself......basically sending me on my way.

I have seen mentions of people contacting the OCC, attorney general, etc. but I am just not sure where to go next, and what to request or how to request it?

Would love to get these off my report, as they are really only the bad things left on, but they always come up with applying for something.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mintons
Established Member

Re: Does anyone have any suggestions for Ohio State Tax Lien?

Still having fits with these two state liens, is there anyone with any suggestions?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.