cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

tag
caedy12

Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

I am sending a GW letter to Citifinancial for some late payments. I still have an open account with them and am now current as of this month. I would like to now ask them to remove the lates on my credit report. Has anyone had any luck with them and who should I send this to? The address that I have is Citifinancial, PO Box 70918, Charlotte, NC,  28272, but it would be great to have a contact name to put on this. Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

@caedy12 wrote:

I am sending a GW letter to Citifinancial for some late payments. I still have an open account with them and am now current as of this month. I would like to now ask them to remove the lates on my credit report. Has anyone had any luck with them and who should I send this to? The address that I have is Citifinancial, PO Box 70918, Charlotte, NC,  28272, but it would be great to have a contact name to put on this. Thanks everyone.

You just got current?

I would probably wait a little while before attempting GW -- the old adage time heals all wounds.... if you just got current, I think your odds are very slim to none.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 3
caedy12

Re: Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

You are probably right Scott. How long do you think that I should wait? I see that you have had some great success in raising your score. My Experian is currently 560 and I hope to be at 620 by this November as we would like to try and purchase a home. Do you think that this is possible? How did you get your score to go up so much? Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.