caedy12

Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

I am sending a GW letter to Citifinancial for some late payments. I still have an open account with them and am now current as of this month. I would like to now ask them to remove the lates on my credit report. Has anyone had any luck with them and who should I send this to? The address that I have is Citifinancial, PO Box 70918, Charlotte, NC,  28272, but it would be great to have a contact name to put on this. Thanks everyone.

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Re: Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

caedy12 wrote:

I am sending a GW letter to Citifinancial for some late payments. I still have an open account with them and am now current as of this month. I would like to now ask them to remove the lates on my credit report. Has anyone had any luck with them and who should I send this to? The address that I have is Citifinancial, PO Box 70918, Charlotte, NC,  28272, but it would be great to have a contact name to put on this. Thanks everyone.

You just got current?

I would probably wait a little while before attempting GW -- the old adage time heals all wounds.... if you just got current, I think your odds are very slim to none.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
caedy12

Re: Does anyone have contact info for Citifinancial? Trying to send a GW letter to them

You are probably right Scott. How long do you think that I should wait? I see that you have had some great success in raising your score. My Experian is currently 560 and I hope to be at 620 by this November as we would like to try and purchase a home. Do you think that this is possible? How did you get your score to go up so much? Thanks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}