Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this help me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this help me?

I am sending off DV to Arrow for an account that was with Plains Commerce. Looks like Arrow reaged by a few months and still list as open on EQ.  Anyway, the ONLY record Plains Commerce has is that it was sold to Arrow.  I asked if they could give me the date the account was origianally opened and the date of delinquincy.  The CSR at Plains Commerce flat out said that once the account was sold, they no longer keep anything on file except it has been sold and to who. If I dispute the Plains Commerce TL with the CRAs, they would not be able to verify correct?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does this help me?

richmc wrote:
I am sending off DV to Arrow for an account that was with Plains Commerce. Looks like Arrow reaged by a few months and still list as open on EQ.  Anyway, the ONLY record Plains Commerce has is that it was sold to Arrow.  I asked if they could give me the date the account was origianally opened and the date of delinquincy.  The CSR at Plains Commerce flat out said that once the account was sold, they no longer keep anything on file except it has been sold and to who. If I dispute the Plains Commerce TL with the CRAs, they would not be able to verify correct?

If it is accurate, don't dispute it.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is why I called Plains.  I do not think all the info is accurate and wanted more info but they do not have anything anymore.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

richmc wrote:
That is why I called Plains.  I do not think all the info is accurate and wanted more info but they do not have anything anymore.

What is it that you believe they are reporting inaccurately?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the dates seem to be off by 6 months to  a year with the exception of when the account was opened.  And they are listed on two CR as CO and one as paid after CO.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.