cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this look like an IC systems issue

tag
Mjnorman2002

Does this look like an IC systems issue

Overdue dental bill went to collections is listed on CR as Collection agency [?] 905YC00000 Is this IC systems? If so, how do I contact them for GW?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Does this look like an IC systems issue

You're going to have to get your CR directly from Equifax to figure out who it is.  That CR will also have contact info on how to get ahold of them.  That's one thing I don't like about SW is they use those codes instead of the name of the CA.

Good Luck.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 6
Mjnorman2002

Does anyone have contact info for IC Systems? please pm it to me...trying to delete a medical collections. Thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Mjnorman2002 wrote:
Overdue dental bill went to collections is listed on CR as Collection agency [?] 905YC00000 Is this IC systems? If so, how do I contact them for GW?

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com you should have the information to identify this party.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 6
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Here is the contact info I used for DV...they removed the account after the DV and I've never heard back other than the green CRMMM card so not sure if they are GW friendly...

IC SYSTEMS INC

P.O.BOX 64378

ST PAUL, MN 55164

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 5 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You should have been provided dunning notice, including contact info with respect to your DV rights, within 5 days of their reporting to the CRA.

I presume they never sent dunning notice?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.