Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this look okay?

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does this look okay?

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, it is the CA that is reporting the balance and that is who I sent the PFD to. I didn't know that the OC could report for 7.5 year - that explains why their entry on my CR says that it will be there until April 2011 - makes sense now!

Now i"m confused. I thought I had seen a drop off date of 01/2011?

Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, it is the CA that is reporting the balance and that is who I sent the PFD to. I didn't know that the OC could report for 7.5 year - that explains why their entry on my CR says that it will be there until April 2011 - makes sense now!

Right. The drop off date for the CA is listed as 1/2011, but the drop off date listed for the OC is 4/2011 I was a little confused about the dates too, but since the OC can report for 7-7.5 years the 3 month difference makes sense to me now.

Message 22 of 32
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OCs stay 7 - 7.5 years, CAs 7

Message 23 of 32
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Wouldn't 7.5 years make the drop off date 7/2011??  April makes 7 y 3 mo.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BungalowMo wrote:

Wouldn't 7.5 years make the drop off date 7/2011??  April makes 7 y 3 mo.

Yeah, but I'm not going to complain if they are going to drop it a couple of months early.

Message 25 of 32
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Oh, I understand that, it's just an odd drop date...that's all.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is. From my understanding they can drop anytime after 7 years and before 7.5 years.

Message 27 of 32
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, it is. From my understanding they can drop anytime after 7 years and before 7.5 years.

You are correct.

Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@guiness56 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You are correct.

YAY! I've read alot of the threads today...LOL! I think I may be catching on Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 32
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You are correct.

YAY! I've read alot of the threads today...LOL! I think I may be catching on Smiley Very Happy

It can take some time to understand things.  One day you will suddenly know what someone is talking about without being confused.  Good feeling!.

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.